Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Do you LOVE me?


"‘I love you’ means that I accept you for the person that you are, and that I do not wish to change you into someone else. It means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times. It means loving you even when you’re in a bad mood, or too tired to do the things I want to do. It means loving you when you’re down, not just when you’re fun to be with. ‘I love you’ means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them, asking in return that you do not judge me for mine. It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love you enough not to let go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, and hoping you feel the same way for me."


If he/she can't love you to this extent and much more...then don't waste your time!

True love is unconditional, it involves sacrifice and in most cases those two words are foreign to teens...so take your time...True love will come when it's right...when you're prepared to handle it!

Just enjoy getting to know who YOU are and fall in love with YOU first....Gotta love yourself before you can truly love anyone else!


*Just food for thought*

No comments:

Post a Comment