Monday, February 7, 2011

True Love Waits!

If you loved me you would give me some...

Come on now!...Everyone's doing it!

No one's a virgin now and days...

I promise, I won't go all the way...
We've been together for 3 months now, I've been very patient

I'm gonna marry you once we graduate, so it doesn't matter when we do it

I love you baby and you love me...what's stopping us?

EVER HEARD THOSE LINES BEFORE?!?!?!

Yes girl, me too! Lies Lies AND MORE Lies!!! Blah Blah Blahhhhh....
If he really LOVED you, he wouldn't pressure you like that!
What's up with those weak lines? If you want it than you gotta put a ring on it!  But, I'm trying to get my education right now...so you gotta WAIT! 

Yes he should wait, come one ladies...let's start a movement...let's keep our tops on...let's be classy NOT trashy! Let's focus on making a difference in this world, instead of making babies! Sex will always be around, it ain't going no where! So let's respect ourselves and keep it locked up! We're precious gems...I consider myself a diamond, and you never see a real diamond on just any one's finger! Diamonds are forever...don't be a cubic zirconia!

You may be saying, "It's too late for me...I've been there done that...OR...Once you pop, you can't stop!" I'm here to tell you that it's NEVER too late! You can do anything once you put your mind to it...TRUST ME you'll never regret waiting...and like they say that all good things come to those who wait! I know it's good to share and that "sharing is caring" but not when it comes to YOUR goodies...know your worth, don't give it up to every Tom, Dick, or Harry....

*Deuces* 

T.O.P.S

No comments:

Post a Comment